Made some muffins tonight. I forgot how good this recipe is. YUM.
They even got Suzy to come back for more and say, "Every day, everything you make tastes less gluten free."
Still tired and not really liking my days, but I'm adjusting and it's almost Friday... and I have muffins!
You guys would be so proud of me. I've eaten like a normal person lately.
Cereal + banana for breakfast, yogurt, granola bar or apple & peanut butter for mid-morning snack, lunch-type things for lunch, and I come home and cook a real dinner instead of eating candy and popcorn.
I even planned so that I used up leftovers instead of letting them rot in the back of my fridge, and I make sure I have enough for lunch the next day. I package it all up in tupperware at the same time that I serve myself dinner.
It's becoming easier than I thought it'd be. I just have to plan.
This week's menu:
- Cold Pasta Salad with curly noodles, spinach & red beans
- Red Beans & Brown Rice
- Spring Rolls made with spinach leaves instead of lettuce
- Baked Tilapia with frozen veggies
- Chicken on the George Foreman grill, seasoned with cumin, garlic, and thyme, paired with brown rice and leftover veggies
- Ravioli with spaghetti sauce
- Brown rice penne pasta with leftover chicken and spaghetti sauce
- Fritos + bean dip with Tuesday's lunch got rid of the last small bits laying around, and bean dip does crazy things for keeping me full.
- With the additional leftover penne and chicken, I'm thinking something like this- subbing artichoke. I have recently discovered that I love artichoke.
What did you eat this week that I can add to next week's menu? I need inspiration!